Lineage & Training
Curious about my background? While I believe life is the greatest teacher, so many amazing mentors have played an important role in shaping who I have become as a healer and I still feel them walk beside me and cherish the wisdom that they've shared. I've listed the highlights below.
Without further ado...
I have a BA in Music Performance (oboe/EH) from Temple University (2002) which was followed by miscellaneous musical adventures in my early career, all of which have almost no bearing on my work in holistic health, except that they taught me that the richest learning is had by doing.
In 2003 and 2004, while on a Broadway tour and later, working in an orchestra in Mexico, I taught myself to code. This grew into a twelve-year career in web design, marketing, and online course development and management. I left the field in January of 2016 (with great relief!) though I still manage my own projects when the spirit moves me.
Education and Professional Development:
- Full-time studies in Classical Homeopathy at the Academy of Homeopathy Education NYC | World - 2018-2020
- Advanced intuitive training with Gina Spriggs - 2017-2018
- Gateless Academy with Suzanne Kingsbury - 2017
- Chakra Journeying via a guided meditation and writing practice with Kelly Salasin - 2016-2018
- Story is a State of Mind Course with Sarah Selecky - 2014-2015
- Intuitive Awakening course with Anna Sayce - 2013-2014
- Holistic Health Practitioner Training with Maia Toll (Western Herbalism), Denise Straiges (Classical Homeopathy and Holistic Nutrition), and Lynn Roberts (Ayurveda) - 2012-13
- Community Herbalist Training with Maia Toll - 2012-13
- Herbal studies focused on women's health with Aviva Romm, MD - 2010-2012
- Birth and Postpartum Doula training with Beth Goldberg through Birth Arts International - 2009
- Rigorous personal study and application of nutritional therapies - 2009-present
- Level 1 Reiki Certification - 2009
- Various self-directed studies in herbalism and homeopathy (largely inspired by my incredible midwives, Christy Santoro & Karen Webster) - 2007-2010